Important Beauty Secrets Client COVID Information
Please READ Prior to your appointment.
Requirements are in place to help stop the spread of COVID19 and to keep you safe when visiting us.
- Please arrive to your appointment at the time of your appointment.
- If you arrive early for your appointment you will be required to wait outside until your appointment time and when your Therapist is ready for you.
- If you arrive late for your appointment you will be required to re-schedule your appointment for another time.
Please DO NOT attend your appointment if you answer YES to any of the following questions:
- Have tested POSITIVE for Covid19 (can only attend your appointment after two negative Lateral Flow Tests from day 5)
- Have a continuous cough
- Have a scratchy sore throat
- Have a high temperature
- Have nasal congestion or a runny nose
- Have aches and pains
- Are generally feeling unwell
When you attend your appointment you will be required to comply with the following procedures:
- Please Knock/Ring doorbell before entering the salon. Your Therapist will welcome you in and take you to the treatment area.
- No Waiting inside the salon.
- Wash your Hands/Sanitise hands when entering the salon.
- Wear a face mask during your visit. (You can bring your own or you can purchase one at the salon)
- Arrive alone (Unless not possible) No plus one, No visitors, No Children will be permitted at the salon.
- Leave personal belongings at home e.g, large handbags, scarfs, jewellery, coffee cups etc.
- You must leave the salon once your treatment is completed.
- All treatments have a £2 Covid Surcharge*.
- There is one-off charge for Nail Files for all clients having Manicure and Pedicure Treatments. You will have your own set of files to be used during your treatment and stored safely at the salon for your next visit.
Thank you for taking the time to read this.
We look forward to welcoming you into the salon very soon.
The Beauty Secrets Girls. Xx